
Christy and I and a couple other ladies went out for lunch during our one morning of free time at our meeting last week to this Tex-Mex restaurant. I couldn't believe it...mexican food in Uganda?! I was very surprised...not bad for having to make everything from scratch. I think someone from Texas owns it...not really for sure. Anyways, the chicken fajitas were very nice. Best meal we'd had in a while!
2 comments:
Of course it's gonna be good if it's owned by a Texan! You're gonna have to tell me where this place is...maybe I'll even be able to find it.
Glad to see you get to have some great Tex-Mex! Even though real Mexican food is not what I knew in the states (most Mexican food in the states is tex-mex)... it is so yummy that I don't miss it too much! Glad you could get out of your city for a little bit!
Post a Comment