I just found out that I have been accepted to Southern Seminary in Louisville, KY for the Spring 2007! I plan to get a MA in missiology. Thanks to those of you who have been praying about this. Please continue to pray that financial means (job, housing, insurance, etc) will work out. I'm nervous about transitioning back to American life in a few months, but also excited about what the Lord is going to teach me.
5 comments:
Congrats, Kari! It will be great to have another Jman here. If you come up to visit this fall, let me know and I'll see if I can get you some connections for nursing jobs. I'm excited for you and will definitely be praying for you as you transition... The Lord will go before you and make those paths smooth.
Love,
Amy
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you Kari!!!
Looking forward to seeing you there. And to the day when polygamy comes up in class.
That's great Kari! I will be able to come and visit you because you will only be an hour away from my "home base". Plus, my best buddy since I was 5 lives in Louisville. I will be looking forward to hearing all about it. And the rest of your pictures and stories where great too! I am so glad that your churches and groups are growing and have so much passion.
Lindsey
Congratulations! Methinks you have too many exciting things happening at once! I'll pass this along as well.
Post a Comment