Friday, May 13, 2005


Now it's grasshopper season...the Ugandans are happy cause they love to eat these creatures, but I am not so happy because they are EVERYWHERE including inside my house!! Now the geckos in my house have friends to keep them company! The other morning I killed 5 in a row and then I was standing in my kitchen and one landed on me...it scared me to death! They're not just small little things...they are big and bright green. I have given up trying to kill them all...it's hopeless but I sure hope this doesn't last long...I guess they have come with the rains. I feel like I can better identify with the Egyptians now during the plagues! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hi Kari! Glad to see the new pictures and stories on your blog. I know your work must be hard and frustrating but I can see God is giving you little joys just when you need them. It is amazing how much God can do when we make room for Him to work! I was learning that in Haiti and can't wait to go back there. Keep up the good work girl! Lindsey