What a Christmas! For those of you who think food commonly eaten in America is a funny Christmas present it means the world to an American living in Uganda. Thanks FBC First Kids staff, FBC GA's, Aunt Diane, Aunt Julie, Aunt Sandra, and Grandmommy...and this isn't even half of it! I have to say I almost cried after tasting Diet Dr Pepper for the first time in over a year. You guys are great. Thanks Mom for bringing all this and much more over. (Looking forward to your box Mammaw Bobbie...it will come, I know it will.)**(Disclaimer) Anyone who does not see their food in this picture know that I have either already joyfully consumed it or due to space we left it out. If I left anyone out of the list of thank you's, I'm sorry.**
1 comment:
oh wow.... you are surely the envy of all other current journeyman. You better watch your back! Seriously though, WHAT A BLESSING!!!! HOpe you can stretch the american food out until the end of your term! ;)
Post a Comment