Guys....take note and learn from the master poet who sent me this 'sweet' sms (text message) tonight! It said....
"Yes seetie gd nite flying wet kisses but we don't have power till we meet"
I know most of you girls are jealous out there. It pretty much made my day. I didn't recognize the number so I don't know who the sender was....a secret admirer, someone playing a joke on me, or a wrong number. Who knows? I think my favorite part is the line about not having power...gotta love Uganda :)
5 comments:
So what exactly does that mean?! If you meet this boy- you might actually have power more than a few times a week... I don't know Kari- sounds like a good deal to me! JK... You always have the best stories about this kind of stuff. I'm totally jealous... jaja! :)
It has to be Samuel...don't you think?
I'm not sure anyone outside of Uganda can FULLY grasp the humor of that message. Too funny.
"ah, but, from my side, the flying wet kisses sound very nice. Yes, very nice." (repeat aloud to yourself in your staccato talking-to-africans-in-english voice)
Hope you are doing well!
Love,
Amy
Yes seetie a milyon days an onry one to be hapy with u my luv for you wil nevr fale I am brest
It's too bad your admirer didn't pull a typical banyankore L-R switch in that SMS. Then you would have received "frying wet kisses" and personally I think that'd be even funnier.
Post a Comment