Sunday, January 28, 2007


A picture of the beautiful flowers I received last weekend all the way from Uganda for my birthday :)

For those of you who are still interested in what's going on in my life now (even though I don't have any cool pictures like I used to), I am in Louisville now and have started working as a nurse on an orthopedic floor. I actually begin my first day of real work tomorrow, and then I begin seminary classes on Tuesday! I could use your prayers as I try to adjust to school and working nights...it's a little harder than I expected and I'm nervous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, who sent the flowers to you Kari? :) Have fun back in school, been praying for ya! Emily

P.S. email me back some time ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) Birthday to you!! I hope you had a GREAT day!! Your flowers are pretty... that is a great surprise!! Love you girl!!
Love, Amy