I guess this past week was my first time to see snow in several years. It was really pretty, but man it's too cold!! I miss Uganda weather :)
This is a picture from the ouside of my apartment on campus. I live on the third floor above the entrance. As you can see it's a really old buiding. We don't have central air conditioning, but we do have central heat so often it is so hot in the building we have to open the windows...even when it's 10 degrees outside! I'll try to post some pictures of the inside of my apartment sometime soon.
This is a view from the back of Southern's campus. All the buildings are kind of in a square shape with this big lawn in the middle. It's really a beautiful old campus.
Another view of the campus. The building on the right is the library and the big building on the far left is where most all the classes are.
This is a picture from the ouside of my apartment on campus. I live on the third floor above the entrance. As you can see it's a really old buiding. We don't have central air conditioning, but we do have central heat so often it is so hot in the building we have to open the windows...even when it's 10 degrees outside! I'll try to post some pictures of the inside of my apartment sometime soon.
This is a view from the back of Southern's campus. All the buildings are kind of in a square shape with this big lawn in the middle. It's really a beautiful old campus.
Another view of the campus. The building on the right is the library and the big building on the far left is where most all the classes are.
No comments:
Post a Comment