Our apartment is old (as you can tell from the outside picture below), but we've tried to make it feel sort of like 'home'. The best part about living here is the heating. The building is heated by steam and we are on the third floor so since there is no way to control the temperature it can get pretty toasty. We have to keep our windows open most of the time and even have a window air-conditioning unit we use sometimes. Anyways, I know you all have been dying to see what my apartment at seminary looks like so here it is...
As you walk in the front door straight ahead is the living room
When you turn to your right is our kitchen and through that door as you can see is our bedroom.
Our bedroom. My bed is the one with the yellow pillow as you can probably tell with my African batiks hanging above the bed. My mom made the curtains which are a big help as I try to sleep during the day and work at night.
As you walk in the front door straight ahead is the living room
When you turn to your right is our kitchen and through that door as you can see is our bedroom.
Our bedroom. My bed is the one with the yellow pillow as you can probably tell with my African batiks hanging above the bed. My mom made the curtains which are a big help as I try to sleep during the day and work at night.I know I need to put a picture of Katherine my roomate on here, but we never seem to have time to take pictures...our lives consist mostly of reading, working, and going to class right now as well as writing the occasional paper. But I will try to get a picture of her soon for you all to see

1 comment:
Your apartment looks great!! I'm glad that you are settling in :) can't wait to catch up soon...Love ya!!
Post a Comment