
Sunday we went to church here in the village. Ugandans sure know how to worship....here the choir is dancing. It was an interesting service...although we had a translator his English was hard to understand so I could not follow where we were I thought we were in 2 Chronicles 24 but I kept hearing him say Jehoshaphat and knew that was not chapter 24! Finally by the end of the service I realized we were in chapter 21.....the 3 hour service got pretty long to say the least. I was entertained though by the goats and chickens walking around outside. There is a strong charasmatic influence here in Uganda. While most people have heard about Him...they only want His benefits and not a real relationship. There is such a need for discipleship and good teaching...even in the church. Pray that God would raise up leaders to preach the Truth!