I've been tagged by Christy to answer these random questions.....
Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Gleaner Jr. writer (hometown newspaper section about youth/area schools)
2. Head lifeguard/swimming instructor
3. nursing assistant
4. Admissions nurse
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (during the holidays)
3. Meet the Parents
4. Ace Ventura Pet Detective (don't know if I still could but I have watched it many times)
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Amazing Race!
2. ER (the old ones)
3. Seinfield
4. Lost (my new fave)
Four places you have been on vacation (ranked according to preference):
1. Destin, FL (the beach is the best)
2. New York City (love the musicals)
3. San Francisco CA/Lake Tahoe
4. Out West (Montana, Wyoming, Canada visiting Yellowstone NP, Glacier NP, and Banff in Canada)
**So far all my international travels have not been for vacation, but I have a feeling Zanzibar Tanzania will be my new #1 in a couple of weeks :)
Four websites you visit daily:
1. Amy in Mexico
2. Kim in Asia
3. Christy to see what's going on in the big city
4. The Spence (to see what he's saying about me since he's on my team)
**Actually I visit too many blogs to count daily...yeah it's an obsession
Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Peanut M&M's
2. Mom's Chicken Spaghetti
3. Mexican
4. Peanut Butter (i don't think I can live without it)
Four bloggers you are tagging:
1. Kim
2. Spencer
3. my bro, Kaleb (my space is close enough)
4. Lindsey in Haiti
** Amy you were already tagged by Christy in case you didn't know
So if you've been tagged...it's your turn to answer these questions and I'll be checking to make sure you do.... :)
10 comments:
AFAIK Kim and Lindsey are AFK ATM. Are there enough acronyms for you?
AFAIK - As far as I know
AFK - away from keyboard (commonly used in chat sessions with BRB - be right back - and a reason for stepping away)
ATM - at the moment
This, of course, brings me to the best one-line chat funny of all time:
<Zanthis(ALE)> AFK, tornado
Troy...I'm sorry but I don't know what you are talking about. What is Zanthis (ALE)?
Zanthis(ALE) is someone's username in a chat session. So, during the course of a conversation, Zanthis(ALE) needed to step away due to a tornado. This is funny because usually you'll see "AFK dinner" or "AFK phone." Rarely will someone cite a personal threat to his safety so non-chalantly.
Sorry to hijack your thread. :)
Don't worry it's my OTHER blog you don't know about where I write all the bad things about you :)
It's also on that other blog where you'll find the response to my tag questions :)
Ok then Spencer....be that way! See if I ever tag you again!
So I don't (exactly) respond to your tag and then you threaten not to tag me again? Isn't that kinda like a kid refusing to eat meatloaf and you say "Fine, then, I'm going to show you and never give you meatloaf again! See how much you like THAT!" (when really, in the meatloaf example, you should say "Ralphie, how does the piggie eat?"...Christmas Story strikes again!)
I got it done, girl!
**Here are the answers to Spencer's questions since he was a dork and wouldn't post them on his blog!**
Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Roofing Inspector
2. Sporting Official/Intramural Supervisor
3. Sporting Goods Sales Associate
4. Data Entry Temp (the worst job ever)
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. A Christmas Story (and trust me I have)
2. The Princess Bride (and trust me I have)
3. Big Fish
4. Jurassic Park (at least I did as a kid…5 times in the theater)
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. 24
2. Anything on the History Channel (I’m a Nerd)
3. Anything on the National Geographic Channel (yup, still a nerd)
4. Almost anything on the Travel Channel (I like other places)
Four places you have been on vacation (ranked according to preference):
Gonna kinda stretch the definition of vacation but that’s ok
1. Yalta, Ukraine (mini-vacation during mtrip)…hot dang what a place
2. London (really stretching here…counting 2 nights on the way back from Ukraine)
3. Sailing the Florida Keys (back in the Boy Scout days)
4. Grandma’s farm (which unfortunately was just sold )
Four websites you visit daily:
1. Google
2. BBC News
3. various ms blogs
4. Knob (because any day now I’m sure not so great but accurate things about the new team member who lives down the street will start surfacing)
Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican anything
2. Freebirds (mmm…)
3. Peanut Butter of the Peter Pan variety
4. Pineapple
Post a Comment