
Here I am with some students doing some 'political sign' that I don't know what it means (it's like an 'ok' sign). I just did whatever they told me to do. Then here I am rolling out dough for kabalagala. It's these flat pancakes we ate make out of cassava flour and kabalagala (small sweet bananas) and they are deep fried. They're ok, but not as good as American pancakes :)
2 comments:
And certainly not as good as Kerbey Lane gingerbread pankakes (mmm...kerbey lane), but good after a weekend of matoke and posho and what what :) for sure.
Hey hey Kari! This is Melissa. How are things going? I loved the story about how a village kid quoted Napolean Dynamite. That's great. I've been thinking about you and Christy a lot. Your time is going quickly, eh? Hope things are going well for you.
www.xanga.com/okuseka
Post a Comment