Thursday, October 26, 2006

First attempt to make Indian food....not so good

I've definitely been missing my weekly Indian food fix that I got when I was in Uganda and visited our local Indian restaurant, "City Top". So I decided I would try to make some of my own for my mom, dad, and brother who have never had Indian food. This is my attempt to make chicken masala and garlic naan (a type of indian bread)...Unfortunately it was really bland :( I like spicy things so I was pretty disappointed. I followed the recipe exactly, but just didn't turn out right. It was an internet recipe though, so next time I'm going to try curry from a recipe that I trust more. Hopefully better luck next time.

1 comment:

Embabazi said...

Kari, you're going to have to work on that if you're ever going to feed like a mother :).