
Fall....my favorite time of year in one of my favorite places, the learning center in Virginia where I did my training before going to Uganda. These pictures don't do it justice....it was beautiful! I haven't seen leaves changing for 2 years!
It was very strange to be in a place without any changing of seasons...it was almost like time wasn't passing. Time is greatly associated with seasons in our America culutre, but for a lot of places in the world they have never seen the beauty of autumn or snow or tulips in the spring.Isn't it interesting that God made this process of dying for leaves so beautiful so that we not only can see His glory, but also enjoy it.
2 comments:
kari, MLC is beautiful. Can you believe it's been TWO YEARS since I was at debriefing and you were at FPO? When are you coming to Louisville to visit? I would love to get together with you then! Give me a call!
Hey the seasons change here...from green to brown and back to green with the rains/lack thereof. And it gets a little colder...like maybe 4 or 5 degrees. Just like seasonal changes in America. No difference whatsoever :).
Post a Comment