
So here's my wrecked truck. It doesn't seem to look as bad in this picture. But remember we flipped on the driver's side...this was taken after I paid the truckload of 20 men to turn it back over for me. I am just praising God for His protection and that we were all ok....It's amazing God's love for us. This was one of the scariest experiences of my life to be out in the middle of nowhere (literally) in a bad accident where I don't speak the language. But God provided for all my needs and brought me safely home. During the time we were waiting for people to scome and get us we were entertained by all the village children who came to watch. They were all talking in Runyankore and laughing so I asked one of the Ugandans with me what they were saying and he said they were saying it was too bad we didn't die cause then we could have taken their money and clothes and everything! It's really not funny, but it made me laugh. Most of the people who passed by were very nice and wanted to help (for a nice fee of course), but that's Africa. It's just sad...these people see material possessions and wealth as everything. If they could only know the One who brings true joy!