
Here I am with the "Words of Hope" team....Evas (nurse), Allen, Enoch, Aloysious (all counselors), and me. This is my main ministry...going out with these great people visiting AIDS patients from the clinic in their homes out in the villages. We are mainly there to check up on them...make sure they are taking their medication properly and do spiritual counseling; reading scripture and praying with them. I have really enjoyed working with these guys...they love the Lord and are a great team to work with. A big project for the next month or so is getting all the patient records in order for "Words of Hope"....there are over 250 patients that have been visited since this program began a year ago. I am excited about what God is going to do through this ministry. Our hope is to start Bible studies in the villages with patients and connect them with other believers. We have already identified one area and will start meeting this next week and studying the Bible (well right now I will just listen until I can learn more of the language). Be remembering us and pray God would open the hearts of people to hear His Word.