
So yeah the village roads I drive on are pretty rough. The other day I was trying to back up...and barely hit the ground that was raised a little on the side of the road and the bumper over my tire fell off...I don't think it was even fully screwed on to begin with though. It was a pretty funny sight...thankfully Enoch was with us and he rigged up the bumper using some neon green rope I had for mosquito nets in the back of my truck. People from the village came out from everywhere to see what was happening and it happened right in front of a school so all the children came out to see the muzungu (white person)....they were just laughing. So thankfully Enoch got it tied up good enough until we got to the next trading center. Then I payed someone the equivalent of a quarter to take a screw driver and remove the remaining screws....oh the joys of life in Africa!