Wednesday, October 12, 2005


Geckos are one thing, but skink lizards are another! I was sitting on my couch one Sunday afternoon when I saw this guy run from my dining room to the hallway. It looked like a snake at first because they run so fast. So I grabbed my trusty bottle of "Doom" (insect spray here that is frequently used) and chased this sucker into the bathroom, sprying it to death. It was a long process because it wouldn't die...it just kept flopping around. So I had to get the 'Doom Powder' which is pretty much poison. As you can see it was a long battle...the skink lost his tail, but in the end I won! I had to put gloves on and throw the thing outside and thought I was going to throw-up in the process. There are just some things about living here that I will never get used to! Posted by Picasa

No comments: